How to Open Lucky to Learn Math in Google Slides
If you’re excited to try the latest Lucky to Learn Math unit, but aren’t sure how to open the lesson in Google Slides, this article is for you! Follow the step-by-step directions and get ready to teach!
1. Download your chosen Lucky to Learn Math lesson. Make sure you download the PowerPoint version. Pay attention to where you save it on your computer to make it easy to find in a later step.
2. Head to Google Drive, and upload the PowerPoint slides you just downloaded.
3. Click on the “+ NEW” button, then “File Upload”.
4. When it uploads to the drive, right click and select, “Open With” and “Google Slides”.
5. This automatically opens the PowerPoint into a Google Slides presentation.