Help! I cannot view the membership library!
If you ever come across a screen that looks something like the image below, you likely need to clear your cache.
Click the video directions and steps for clearing your cache below.
- Chrome, Firefox, or Edge for Windows: Press Ctrl+F5 (If that doesn’t work, try Shift+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R).
- Chrome or Firefox for Mac: Press Shift+Command+R.
- Safari for Mac: There is no simple keyboard shortcut to force a hard refresh. Instead, press Command+Option+E to empty the cache, then hold down Shift and click Reload in the toolbar.
- Safari for iPhone and iPad: There is no shortcut to force a cache refresh. You’ll have to go into your settings to erase your browser’s cache.
It will take a few seconds to process and clear, but this should allow you to see the membership library once again.
If you are still experiencing issues, try clearing your browser history.
1. Click the three-dot menu icon found in the top-right corner of the browser, hover your mouse cursor over “More Tools,” and choose “Clear Browsing Data.”
2. Select from “the beginning of time” in the drop-down box at the top of the screen and check the “Browsing history” option.
3. Tap the “Clear Data” or “Clear Browsing Data” button.
One last tip - Use Safari or Chrome for the best experience with All Access.
Please contact email@example.com if you need further help.